Ed Brown Photography
Wedding Supplier for:
Pendrell Hall, South Staffordshire,
The Ashes Barns, North Staffordshire,
The Mill Barns, Shropshire
About Ed Brown Photography
1. We offer professional documentary wedding photography
2. All clients receive digital images, a gallery, presently a USB and a selection of proof prints
3. Happy Ed to shoot their wedding
4. Most couples opt for full day coverage (12) or more, but we do offer bespoke options too
5. Clients have the option to have a second shooter if they wish
6. Clients have an option to add extra hours if they wish
7. Clients have the option to order albums afterwards
8. The approach is friendly, unobtrusive and relaxed
9. The style is to document the emotions and spirit of the wedding day in a documentary, edgy and creative style.
10. We have a studio where clients come from all over the UK to discuss their amazing wedding day plans.
11. Over 15 years professional wedding experience as the only source of income and has shot hundreds of weddings.
Ed loves to meet couples face to face for a wedding chat in our welcoming eclectic office to have a chat about their wedding ideas and ask any questions they may have and also for a cup of tea/coffee and biscuits too.
We feel it’s really important for Ed to meet the couple face to face so the client can feel comfortable with knowing who they may/have booked and throughout the whole customer journey until when they can pop in again for their final wedding chat.
We also encourage couples to visit us at our welcoming office first so they can look through physical albums and see how the images print, this is so important when everyone's screens show images at different brightness.
Ed is very friendly but unobtrusive and makes everyone feel very comfortable.
We put our clients front and centre, it’s not about Ed on the wedding day its all about the couple, family and guests.
The wedding day is all about our clients, Ed is happy and experienced enough to work around whatever happens
Ed and Victoria, we can't thank you enough for the pictures you really caught the atmosphere and memories of the day just perfectly. We can't wait to get a few printed in large to go on the walls in our new pad!!
You guys should be so proud of the amazing work you've done, and Ed for making us feel like he's a friend at a wedding and not a bossy photographer telling you where to stand all the while lol.
Take care both
We truly cannot thank you enough, the images are priceless!
Kashka and Matt