Sales & Marketing Executive
Inspire Our Couples
An exciting opportunity to join the dynamic marketing team at Best Day Ever Venues; a family-run, privately owned collection of wedding venues in the West Midlands.
You'll be tasked with sharing our passion for all things wedding with the world! You'll create emotive content that excites and inspires couples, using multiple online platforms.
You'll write with passion and enthusiasm, creating exciting and meaningful content that will help our couples plan their perfect wedding and entice prospective couples to find out if we're right for them.
Enjoy the Challenge
We'll give you the scope to develop and evolve your sales and marketing role. One of the best things about working for an independent family business is that you get to wear a few hats!
We won't narrow the scope of your work to be just a Social Media Manager, SEO Executive or Blogger; we need you to be competent and confident in all these marketing skills and more!
This role is challenging, exciting and rewarding. If you're a driven individual with a broad marketing skill-set and the desire to work in this exciting, content-rich world of weddings, we'd love to hear from you.
You'll be based at The Ashes Barns Wedding Venue in Endon, Staffordshire which is a truly beautiful place to work.
Standard hours are 9am to 5pm for four week days, plus a Saturday or Sunday; with one weekend off in every four.
We offer competitive remuneration rates for this varied and interesting role, working in the incredibly exciting wedding industry.
Your Duties at a Glance:
- Writing relevant, exciting and engaging blogs for our websites.
- Optimising your blogs using proven Keyword Phrases
- Publishing your blogs online and bringing them to life with the addition of carefully curated images.
- Maximising the impact of our Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Creating and managing social media campaigns.
- Maintaining, updating and adding to the core content on our wedding venue websites
- Analysing the performance of our advertising channels.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key wedding suppliers.
- Development and execution of SEO strategies that increase organic performance and improve website conversions across several wedding venue websites.
Your Saturday or Sunday will be focused on delivering an exceptional 'showaround' experience to prospective couples visiting the venue for the first time.
You'll greet couples warmly and take them on a relaxed, informative and inspirational private tour of the wedding venue. This is a fantastic opportunity to discover what couples are looking for in a wedding venue.
You'll help couples to visualise their perfect wedding day and give them the confidence to book our wedding venue for their big day.
Previous sales and customer-facing experience will be beneficial.
- The ability to write engaging, exciting and emotive copy to suit a range of purposes.
- Impeccable grammar and a strong proofreading ability.
- An understanding of SEO practices and keyword research and usage.
- The ability to reach your audience and connect using the right tone of voice.
- Punctual, professional and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident using Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with WordPress is desirable although training will be given.
- Basic image editing skills using Adobe Elements or Adobe Photoshop also very useful.