Wedding Event Manager
Best Day Ever Venues are brought to you by Ensarb Limited, a family business passionate about making sure all our amazing couples have the Best Day Ever!
The success of our award-winning wedding venues has created additional opportunities for Wedding Event Managers.
If you'd like the opportunity to work for this successful and exciting company in one of the most incredible, joyous, wonderful industries ever...then read on!
Wedding Event Manager
As a Wedding Event Manager you will guide, advise and support couples throughout their wedding planning journey.
From their initial visit to the wedding venue where you'll greet them warmly and take them on a relaxed, informative and inspirational private tour of the venue;
throughout their wedding planning, where you're available to answer queries, offer suggestions and support them by email and telephone;
right through to being a total superstar throughout their wedding day, where you'll be on hand to make sure their wedding day dreams come true.
There are two opportunities available:
- Wedding Event Manager based at Pendrell Hall (covering The Mill Barns on occasion.)
- Wedding Event Manager based at The Mill Barns (covering Pendrell Hall on occasion.)
Share Our Passion
Your working hours follow a set pattern which includes weekday and regular weekend working.
You'll be based at one of our Wedding Venues but there will be occasions when (with advance notice) you'll be required to cover shifts at at least one other venue.
The successful candidate will:
- Thrive in a customer-facing environment and love dealing with our Happy Couples.
- Aspire to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Have an eye for detail and the determination to get every detail right.
- Be incredibly organised and excellent at prioritising and juggling tasks.
- Be motivated when working on your own and enjoy being part of a supportive team.
You'll need to be confident with Outlook, Word and IT in general and demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively via email and telephone.
Previous sales experience and customer-facing experience will be beneficial.
- Open up the wedding venue and get it ready for viewing days.
- Deliver exceptional 'showarounds' of the wedding venue.
- Communicate effectively, proactively and in an upbeat and articulate manner via both email and telephone.
- Offer support and advice throughout the wedding planning journey of our couples.
- Conduct Planning Meetings with your Happy Couples to go through the details of their wedding day plans.
- Liaise with wedding suppliers and our catering partners to coordinate couples' wedding plans.
- Ensure the couple's wedding day set up is perfect.
- Run the wedding day from start to finish, being on hand for your couple throughout.
- Proactively seek solutions for any issues that may arise on the wedding day.
- Check wedding guests into the onsite accommodation.
- Be a warm and welcoming host during our Experience Events.
Apply For Wedding Event Manager Position
Feel The Love!
Some recent feedback from our Happy Couples about their Wedding Event Manager:
"The staff are professional and take pride in everything they do, and despite this being what they do, day-in day-out, we genuinely felt like ours was the most magical day of all. We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person - especially Lydia our wedding planner. Nothing was ever too much trouble."Mr & Mrs Friend - Married at The Mill Barns 23rd Sept 2019
"Laura was amazing and helped make our day perfect, we knew she was there to help every step of the way and was always there when we needed her on the day!" - Emma & Greg - Married at The Mill Barns 18th September 2019
"Victoria is incredible. What an amazing, knowledgeable and lovely lady. Made our day run smoothly and we will always be grateful!" - Tessa & Jonathan - Married at Pendrell Hall on 22nd August