2 Positions at The Mill Barns, Alveley, Nr Bridgnorth
The Mill Barns is a stunning wedding venue in near Bridgnorth. We're looking for hard-working, flexible and reliable cleaners to bring some sparkle to our friendly team.
We have 2 cleaning positions available, you'll be based at Alveley, Bridgnorth WV15 6HL
You'll need your own transport to get to this semi-rural location as your normal working hours will include some early starts and weekend shifts.
If you'd like the opportunity to work for this successful and exciting company in one of the most incredible, joyous, wonderful industries ever...then read on!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join a friendly and supportive team.
You'll be a valued member of our friendly and hard working team, you'll understand how important your role is in bringing the happy couple's wedding day dreams to life.
We want you to take pride in your work and apply your enthusiasm and your attention for detail, to the job at hand.
- You'll need to be flexible in terms of your working hours. There is a requirement to work weekends.
- You'll have the support of the team but need to be confident working on your own to achieve the targets set by the Senior Housekeeper.
- You'll work with the Assistant Housekeeper, Housekeeper and Senior Housekeeper, any one of which may assign you tasks.
- You'll clean the wedding venue and onsite accommodation to a high standard.
- Your colleagues will appreciate your polite, courteous and friendly manner.
- All staff are required to conduct themselves professionally at all times.
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors in the venue and accommodation.
- Ensuring time targets are met.
- Emptying bins and tackling heavy cleaning jobs upon request, cleaning toilets.
- Cleaning windows, wiping down walls and surfaces.
- Ensure the venue and accommodation is thoroughly cleaned.
- Assist with setting up tables for the wedding, placing decorations and name places etc.
- Notify the Housekeeper/Assistant Housekeeper of any repairs required.
- Ensure venue is clean and tidy by 8.45am every day, for viewings.
- Inside the accommodation, ensure the public areas are clean and tidy such as the breakfast room, lounge area, changing rooms. Thoroughly clean bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms.
- Report any damage or lost property to Housekeeper/Assistant Housekeeper.
- Ensure that the bedrooms are ready by at least the check in times, as instructed by the Housekeeper/Assistant Housekeeper.
Hours & Rates
Shifts will be available most days.
Shifts can start as early as 7am and finish no later than 2pm.
We pay a very competitive hourly rate of £9.50
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Feel The Love!
Some recent feedback from our Happy Couples about their Wedding Event Manager:
"The staff are professional and take pride in everything they do, and despite this being what they do, day-in day-out, we genuinely felt like ours was the most magical day of all. We would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person - especially Lydia our wedding planner. Nothing was ever too much trouble."Mr & Mrs Friend - Married at The Mill Barns
"Laura was amazing and helped make our day perfect, we knew she was there to help every step of the way and was always there when we needed her on the day!" - Emma & Greg - Married at The Mill Barns
"Victoria is incredible. What an amazing, knowledgeable and lovely lady. Made our day run smoothly and we will always be grateful!" - Tessa & Jonathan - Married at Pendrell Hall